February 24, 2009

Swooning Over Swoozie's


One of my favorite places - Swoozie's - is having a sale...the great stationary sale that is!!  Check it out here!!






I have picked some of my favorite things and placed them below.  They have the cutest invitations, stationary, painted wine glasses...they even have *Lilly* drink umbrellas!

What could be better than bright colors AND polka dots??
*love this*




The cutest coasters...perfect for summer parties!


Check this site out if you get the chance!  I will be holding a giveaway from this little shop very soon!  Have a great evening but don't blog TOO much!  ;)

XOXO

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for the info girl!!

Liana said...

cute stationary! i can't figure out why i can't get anything :( I got the E-mail saying you sent it but not the link?? Im so sick of technology! I'll keep checking my e-mail though?? im so sorry

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

Love Swoozies!!! Go there right after Christmas, I know its far away but its the best!

Ashley Paige said...

hey lady! just wanted to let you know i tossed a bloggie award your way! thanks for keeping a FABULOUS blog! :)

Mrs.Shu said...

Cute stuff!

Erica said...

I LOVE THIS! But I can't find it on the website?! Was it a special email promo?! Thanks for sharing!