February 12, 2009

S.I.C.K.



Alright ya'll - I don't know what's wrong with me.  If you have been reading the last few posts you have definitely gotten the point that I am sick, but NEVER have I had a flu/cold like this!!  I missed work Monday and Tuesday and then went back yesterday.  I felt OK, but not great...I decided to take some NyQuil last night to help me sleep but it had the opposite reaction...I slept horribly, had a fever all night and then woke up feeling even worse than I have throughout this whole ordeal.  ARRRRHHHH!  I am determined to get better...today I am home sick yet again.  Wow.

Three Things:

#1.  My wonderful friend from high school finally started her own blog!!  Yay!  She is one of the funniest people I have ever known and much of our after school dance practices were spent laughing about random and ridiculous things.  Check her out - she is hilarious!  Small Town Girl!

#2.  It is almost Valentine's Day and I have come to a revelation - Drew and I will be having a wonderful dinner AT HOME this year!  We had reservations at an amazing restaurant but then I found out that they would be serving a limited menu and after being sick all week, the last thing I want to do is brave the crowds.  Stay tuned for what I will be *attempting* to cook!

#3.  If you haven't already, don't forget to enter my *VS mini-giveaway* - I'll be picking the lucky lady very soon!!

XOXO  Have a fab non-sick day!

Please pardon all typos - this was typed was a flu ridden sickie!

10 comments:

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

Ash,
J.R. and I we're both sick with the flu at the beginning on the year and before that I had been sick for a couple of months with something that would not go away. Finally, I broke down and called my doctor and she gave me a Z-Pac. It really helped and I felt better within a week. Just a thought!
Feel better!!

Sarah said...

Oh no!! I'm so sorry you're sick, go to the doctor and get some antibiotics!! It will knock it out of you!

I don't know if you've already figured out what your going to cook for v-day but I saw the cutest idea.....heart shaped pizza! It would be super easy to do! Just a thought!
: )

MM said...

Get well soon and have a wonderful Valentines Day!

Girl Meets Beau said...

Aww I'm sorry you aren't feeling better yet. Sounds like you have something pretty nasty! Hope you are better by V-day. We are staying in as well!

Oh and that pic is hilarious!!

Lindsey said...

Oh no! Feel better soon friend!

Ashley Paige said...

aw, hopefully you're feeling back to yourself soon!! being sick is no fun at all! i'm gonna keep a lookout for what you guys decide to cook for VDay! Hubs and I are staying home with (with our favorite puppy) and cooking/baking all day! What, however, it to be determined! I just know it's got to involve PINK cupcakes!! :)

Liana said...

ooh no not sick:( yay for vday at home to i think its better that way. get better soon!

Kelli said...

Oh I hate it when medicine doesn't help at all! I hope you get to feeling better by the weekend!

♥ H ♥ said...

:( I'm sorry you're still sick! The Zpack for sure is best way to go!
YAY for my blog! haha.
Hope you feel better by tomorrow.
xoxo

Melissa said...

I hope you feel better soon!!