February 14, 2009

Happy Heart Day!!

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you lovely ladies!!

So far this morning has been busy!  I decided to go get my nails done while Drew P did his Heart Day shopping and then I went to pick up all the things that I will need to make tonight's dinner.

Here is what I will *attempt* to make (you can click on the titles for recipes if you want to):







and...Drew's favorite dessert...Ice Cream Cookies
For this baby I bake the cookies and let cool, put a big old scoop of our favorite ice cream in the middle, roll the edges in mini chocolate chips and EAT IT!!  This time I will TRY to make them heart shaped...I'll let you know how that goes!



There will be a veggie thrown in there but I haven't quite decided on which one yet!  Hey, I am content with mashed potatoes alone but that is because I am weird and don't like normal food groups!  ;)

Have a wonderful day no matter what you do or who you do it with!  Ya'll are awesome!

XOXO

6 comments:

Melissa said...

That looks and sounds delicious!

The Hall Family said...

aww youre such a sweet wife!!

Darci White said...

looks like an awesome menu! let us know how it went.......i might just have to try making ALL of it myself. looks yummy!

hope you had a great v-day!

The Blonde Duck said...

I really want some of those cookie sandwiches! I hope everything turned out well!

Lindsey said...

Wow!! That all looks so yummy!

salwa said...

YUM! Hope you had a great night :)