February 04, 2009

Inside Out Date Night


*The above picture of me is horrible, I know...but I couldn't resist because I love the expression on Drew P's face...*


I don't have a post tonight because it is "inside-out date night" with Drew P!!  This is basically what we call it when we order takeout and eat it at home...I'm excited!  Work was crazy today and this is a much needed relaxation session with the hubby!

I hope all of you have a *fantastic* evening...I have been a little MIA with reading everyone's blogs but I promise, tomorrow I will be back in full force.  I have so many posts in google reader that I can't wait to catch up on!  I also shamefully have not followed up on some tags so that is on my list as well!  Ya'll are awesome!  

XOXO

17 comments:

the ghost overground said...

You always look gorgeous! Don't even play. I <3 you! At least it's hump day!

Unknown said...

What a prettttty picture! Have a fun date night! :)

d.a.r. said...

Ridiculously cute picture! I love the sounds of inside out date night, what a great idea!

Brandi said...

awww I love the picture! : ) YOU two are too cute. :D

BLC :o said...

That is the CUTEST idea for a date night. Plus, I love a good spin on take out... keeps the kitchen clean. :) Xoxo-BLC

Liana said...

ooh have a fun night in ;) you guys are such a good looking couple!!!

jlc said...

Horrible???? Hardly! You are gorgeous! And you both look so happy here.

Have fun on date night! Such a good idea.

rebecca said...

Oh, girl, you look fantastic in this picture. It's adorable! Lol!

That date night sounds like all our date nights since having a baby. Lol!

Girl Meets Beau said...

I love that! How fun. Ordering in and movie nights are my fave. Hope you are feeling better!

Nantucket Karen said...

You are GORGEOUS! You and your "honey" look like a real life "Barbies & Ken"!! Adorable Couple:)

Anonymous said...

You two are so cute! I hope you enjoyed the evening!

Lindsey said...

You look gorgeous, you both are really a beautiful couple!!!
What a fun date night!

5th Belle Avenue said...

I don't think it's humanly possible for you to take a horrible picture! Too cute.

The Blonde Duck said...

I thought it was an adorable picture!

Megan said...

Inside out Date is a really cute way to describe a date at home! I love that!

20 Times A Lady said...

Hey Hey... the pic is adorable! Hope you enjoyed your night! My old blog "Spilling It... Blog Style"... well I changed it. Follow me now at: http://20timesaladyspillingit.blogspot.com/

And stay tuned, I'm going to be giving away a magazine subscription soon!

Amanda Joy :)

Erin said...

What are you talking about? You look adorable!

That is my favorite kind of date night - now I have a name for it! Netflix and takeout from our favorite local pizzeria or fave Japanese place :-) We eat off the coffee table or have a "picnic" on the floor.