February 26, 2009

Easy Days


This...



+ this...



+ THIS...



= extreme deliciousness for me!

I have said it before a thousand times, but I just have to say it again! I love coffee but I love coffee with whipped cream on top! It is so fabulous and it is the main reason I get through my mornings at work so easily. You MUST try it! Sometimes I will sprinkle a few mini chocolate chips on top but I ran out of those. It doesn't matter though because I NEVER let myself run out of whipped cream...I am so lame!

What gets you through your mornings??




14 comments:

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

I have never heard of that. I am going to have to try it!

JennyLee said...

My hubby makes me oatmeal every morning and I love it!

Anonymous said...

I don't drink coffee, but I do love a big ol' mug of Tazo chai tea with some sugar free french vanilla Coffee Mate creamer. Yum!!

DietCokeStraightUp said...

I need my morning Diet Coke basically every morning!

Mrs.Shu said...

I am a coffee girl too! I will have to try it with the whipped cream...sounds good!

the ghost overground said...

I never run out of reddi-whip either. I always find something else to buy if I run out so that it isn't the only thing in my basket. Yes, I am a nerd. :]

Unknown said...

Yum. That is my favorite after dinner drink, but in the morning I am an absolute monster until I've had my Nespresso latte.

Liana said...

ive never tried this but probably better than just boring cream ;) i made an order last night...SO EXCITED!

The France Family said...

Looks Delish!

Unknown said...

Oooo sounds delish! I personally don't know how I lived with out my espresso machine and now I can't leave the house without my french vanilla cappuccino... at least its cheaper then Starbucks!

The Hall Family said...

iced coffee with splenda and milk, and oven cinnamon toast with butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. melted. in the oven. heaven together.

Kyla @ The Simpsons said...

I don't even drink coffee and you almost had me talked into it :) Mmmm

Courtney said...

I'm a coffee girl, but I'm going to have to add the whipped cream now! Two of my favorite things!! Thanks! :)

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Oh, I'm a coffee girl!