February 28, 2009

On the Birthday Express...


*Update* The BBQ Cook-off was AWESOME yesterday and I wish I could have stayed all night!  Our amazing boss paid for everything which I think was very generous of her.  I tried not to eat TOO much but I did have the following...a "BBQ plate", a funnel cake and a few adult beverages that shall remain unnamed!  ;)

It's my best friend's birthday weekend and I am so excited!!!  We are all heading to her lake house to celebrate and party it up (while pretending we are still in college!).  It shall be a weekend of relaxation and fun which will be AMAZING considering that I have been sick over each of the past three weekends!!

Happy Birthday Jen!



And for some reason unknown to me...I felt like posting this picture.  I think it is because I was looking through all of my old Facebook pictures and kept coming to this one because it brings back such amazing feelings.  This was taken on the day of my wedding in the middle of all the craziness going on in the bridal room (which was fabulous!).  I remember being so mad at the photographer for not just leaving me alone for a minute (I was soooo nervous) but now that I look back, I am so happy that he took pictures like this.  I was so incredibly happy and this picture sums it all up for me!  Yay!  I can't believe it will be two years this year...





Ya'll have a wonderful weekend and hopefully, I will have some fun pictures to post when I get back!  

XOXO

*Don't forget to enter my Secret Swoozie Giveaway - Click on the pink "A" at the top*

13 comments:

Melissa said...

That is such a gorgeous picture of you!!

Darci White said...

glad the bbq cookoff was fun! i'm dying to go to the rodeo - primarily for a funnel cake and carmel apple. ;-)

you were a GORGEOUS bride.

Liana said...

you're such a good friend to say happy birthday! you look GORGEOUS! i bet the photographer being around really makes you really happy to look back :)

JennyLee said...

gorgeous photo!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful dress!!

I left you a little something over on my blog...

d.a.r. said...

Gooorrgeousssss picture!! You are so lovely!

Kelli said...

Your picture is so pretty!! Have fun at the birthday get together!!

Running In Stilettos said...

I like you wedding pic. I was going to use Osborne for my photographer. He actually took engagement photos of me and my ex...but we ended things before we got married and now I am happily married to Mr. Marine (that story is for a post when I am feeling sappy!)

Anyways, great photographer and great photo of you!

Erica said...

Love the dress! I too, am a huge fan of lace:)

jlc said...

Wow you are STUNNING!


I wanna see more!! Make up more excuses lady!

Anonymous said...

That's a gorgeous picture!!

MJW said...

I love your dress! You look very happy :)
PS: I tagged you in a blog :)

salwa said...

What a pretty picture - looks like you made a radiant bride!!