February 21, 2009

I Might as Well Do Cocaine...

...that is how addicted I am to Coke!  Not just any Coke - Coke in glass bottles.  There is absolutely no soft drink better than this!  Don't get me wrong, I don't discriminate.  I like Coke in cans, cups and every way else it is available but Coke in a glass bottle is amazing.  It is the perfect mixture of sweet and bubbly and I can't get enough.  Yum!!  I will probably drink one immediately after writing this post!  ;)





So, remember my post about foundations?  Well I finally found the one for me!  I know a lot of you cautioned me against it but I ended up buying the Bare Minerals kit in medium.  I picked this one because I HATE a lot of stuff on my face and luckily I don't require too much coverage. It came with a great bronzing powder called Warmth - this is the piece of this kit I was most scared of at first but if you use it right it gives you a fresh, healthy look.  I love it!




While doing my daily online Sephora browsing, I came across the most beautiful nail shades!  They are totally summer-esque and I cannot wait to buy every single one of them (minus the yellow probably) and wear them ASAP!!  I can't explain to you ladies my love for summer - it makes me happy all over just thinking about it.  Come on June!




I saw this too - a new Smashbox product.  I really am liking their stuff lately and my eyes keep coming across this shadow set.  I think I am most conservative when it comes to eye shadows because I am afraid I will look like an '80's music video girl which is NOT something I would be ok with!  Haha!  Maybe I will get the guts to try it!




HAPPY SATURDAY!!  Did I mention that I am sick again, or still, whichever way you want to look at it.  I can't tell if it is horrible allergies or something else but I took a Zyrtec this morning and I feel like my head is detached from my body!!  Weird...

Let me know if you have tried the eye shadows OR if you have good suggestions for others!!

XOXO   Talk to ya'll soon!

13 comments:

Jane said...

oh those nail polishes are such a great find! and coca cola in bottles is just way better.

Running In Stilettos said...

The Bare Minerals foundation is my fave! Just be careful, cause when you take pics the shimmer will reflect the light and it can make you look pale in photos. I just wrote a post about the Bare Escentuals magic wand mascara! It is a brushless mascara wand and it is fabulous!

I have a friend who designs the packaging for Smashbox so I get lots of free stuff and it is all great. Their eyeshadows are fun and as long as vibrant colors are used mainly along the lid/lash line...you won't look like an 80's rockstar!

And as far as I am concerned...everything tastes better in a bottle. Coke. Beer. Water. Etc... Cans kinda gross me out, actually.

Feel Better!

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

I understand your addiction but mine is Dr. Pepper. I have to limit myself to 1 a week because I am trying to loss weight but sometimes I relapse.
I have wanted to try Bare Minerals but I have been afraid to. I am glad to know you like it. I need alittle more coverage though, I still get teenage acne. (I know, I'm 28)

Liana said...

i love that you love coke in a glass bottle!! ooh lala i'll be waiting near my mail box now ;)

Jenny said...

I wish I liked bare Minerals, but my skin is on the dryer side, so I feel that it leaves my skin even drier looking. :( I use MAC Studio Fix Fluid when I want a matte look. I love that stuff!

I love those new colors OPI put out for Sephora. I think I may actually go purchase now. LOL Thanks a lot. HAHA!!

d.a.r. said...

I love, love, love Bare Minerals. Just make sure you use a good moisturizer because the powder will accentuate any dryness. I used it for my wedding, despite the dire warnings that it would ruin my pictures and make me look white or washed out. I thought I looked rather fabulous, actually :) I love it because it just makes me look like a better version of me, not all pancakey and make-upy.

A Southern Magnolia said...

I really like Bare Minerals. I use the foundation and would definitely recommend the all over face powder called Mineral Veil. It is colorless and just as light as the foundation.

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

I love those nail polishes. super cute!

5th Belle Avenue said...

I swear by Bare Minerals!! And their warmth is a lifesaver for those pale days. LOVE IT!

Lindsey said...

How much are you loving Bare Minerals! I love love love it!

little erin said...

have you ever gone to the coca cola factory in atlanta? if you like coke in a bottle, you will be in heaven there!

MM said...

I cant wait for summer either! I am loving the nail polishes, too! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so agree with you about the coke in a bottle. It's my all time favorite!!! And bare minerals is the best!