February 03, 2009

Dear Headache, Kick Rocks

My head still hurts (badly) so this post will probably lack all possible humor and creativity.  Two things:

Ya'll are awesome - I can't believe how many of you left such encouraging comments on yesterday's post.  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!  It means a lot...I feel much better today, minus the headache.



So I found a few more things to add to the V-Day wish list.  This purse is very similar to the Coach version that I posted recently, only it is waaaaay closer to being the correct price range for me.  It is from J.Crew.  Isn't it lovely?



This little cutie can be found at Coach - I love it.




I hope everyone is having a spectacular Tuesday evening.  Hopefully, my headache will subside and I will be back to blogging in no time!  Anyone who has some ideas for awesome headache remedies, please post them!!  I will try anything!  My mom suggested I do a few shots of tequila and go to bed...she makes me laugh.


XOXO

15 comments:

the ghost overground said...

I have had a headache today too! I hope yours goes away! Miss you, and love that ring/purse!

Liana said...

i love the light pink!!! i hope your headache goes away :(

The Hall Family said...

oh i love that little heart ring!!!

im coming over to do 3 shots of tequilla with you so i can sleep well haaha!!

Jessica said...

lay your head on a heating pad and keep switching sides. i do that because it relaxes my jaw muscle and the jaw muscle apparently corresponds with giving you a headache...at least that is what the dentist told me!

Darci White said...

sorry about the headache.....hope you get some rest and wake up feeling better tomorrow!

Mojito Maven said...

loving that purse!! AND I meant to comment yesterday...i am loving your martini recipes!!!!

Melissa said...

I just found your blog...very cute! I love that pink bag from J. Crew!!

Em said...

I was looking at that JCrew bag earlier today... LOVE IT!

I used to have headaches DAILY. I started receiving chiropractic care and they have been gone ever since.

Get to feeling better!

Kelli said...

I am commenting late but just in case you still have a headache tomorrow or for whenever you get another one...
((I suffer from migraine headaches and I actually see a neurologist for them))
If you don't have any RX migraine meds then do your best with what you have at home, but it is best to put an ice pack on your head. And if it's coming from your neck/back of your head then put the ice pack there.
Oh, there is also a such thing as a migraine hangover which is basically just like a regular hangover. So that too will go away. Good luck, I hope you feel better :)

The Blonde Duck said...

Gorgeous purse!

Chew on some tylenol. It gets into your bloodstream quicker than swallowing it normally.

Lindsey said...

You always find the cutest things! Love the purse and ring.

Hope your headache goes away soon!

angiebabyy said...

thanks!! your site is cute too! love the ring :)

20 Times A Lady said...

I have a headache today too! It seems like we all do! Feel better and I love love love the J Crew purse!

capperson said...

I feel you on the headache thing. I think I have a really bad sinus infection and my whole face hurts and my head feels like it could explode..grr
but on a better note..i love that ring :)

Legal Preppy said...

that is just the cutest purse. you have the best taste!