January 07, 2009

What the fruit?


Today is day #3 back on the Weight Watchers wagon so I am trying to be good and eat some fruit.  This seems to be a problem though because every time I go to the grocery store lately they don't have much of a selection...maybe a twig of half-rotten bananas over here, a frazzled pack of strawberries over there and that is if I am lucky.  What the fruit is going on?  I know that fruits appear in seasons but where can a girl get some decent variety?  Last time I had this problem, Drew and I went to Whole Foods; they had delicious fruit but I went broke.  I can't get my mind off eating a huge piece of watermelon but my heart knows that this won't be happening any time soon.  Who is ready for summer??  This girl!!


Until next time - XOXO

1 comment:

Mommy In Pink said...

I'm ready for summer..I hate winter and I love eating fruit...have you ever eaten anything from edible arrangements?...they fruit baskets are so pretty!