July 14, 2008

Reverse...

Everything happens for a reason, right? That’s what everyone keeps telling me. This will be a short post because I want to talk about happy things but a lot has happened in the past week. As I wrote earlier, Drew had been offered a new job. He started last Monday and it just didn’t work out. It was no fault of his; it just was not a good work environment…not a good job and definitely not good people. I hate even thinking about it because we were both so excited but I know that things will work out, something better will come along, and God will provide. I am still proud of Drew…he handled the whole thing with exceptional class and I love him so much. We will work through this together…in fact, someday we will probably look back on all of this and laugh! So the job hunt begins again and I will keep you all posted.

No comments: