July 21, 2009

Gimme a Caboodle


I have waaaaaaaay too many hair, makeup and skin products. It is actually ridiculous the amount of half-used bottles I have under the bathroom sink. I looked in the shower today and I have 4 different bottles of shampoo and 5 bottles of conditioner – this is in addition to the 2 different face soaps and 3 bottles of body wash. What the hell????

I use the shampoos on rotation, if you will, so I guess I don’t feel so bad about that. The conditioners serve different purposes too (deep conditioner, everyday conditioner…) but what I CAN”T explain is the 1098450293580 bottles of lotion and hair products that I have hidden away under the sink.

Sigh…I need a giant 80's style caboodle to get myself organized! ;)

7 comments:

GingerSnap said...

Awww - I miss my caboodle! I used to have a royal blue one with glitter! It held EVERYTHING!

Unknown said...

I loved my Kit N' Caboodle. They were the best.

Mrs. S. said...

Those Caboodles were amazing! I think I had a glittery one. I, too, have the lotion problem. Different times call for different scents or different levels of moisture. It happens. Haha!

The France Family said...

I had a caboodle! Loved that thing!

Alison said...

I forgot all about Caboodles! I used to love mine!!!

Belle said...

Ha! Oh how I miss caboodles!

Kristen & Bryan said...

Ashley,

I still have mine! Let me know if you NEED IT?!? :)