May 28, 2009

Slap me

Wow…it has been a while since my last post so again, I deserve to be slapped for my blog slacking! Here is a summary of what has gone on…

#1. Last week at work was soooooooooooooooooooo busy. It was almost unbelievable and to add to that we are now down a person in our department so this week has been even MORE insane.

#2. The three day Memorial Weekend was awesome! We did nothing but hang out by the pool and relax. There was a ton of delicious food as well as one of my favorite drinks, rum punch…yum! My step-brother got leave from the Army to come home for a few weeks so we spent some time with him listening to crazy stories and laughing about old times. Here are some pictures of us at my mom’s house.





#3. As of today, I am FINALLY done with Invisalign FOREVER and I couldn’t be more excited! I might as well have a mouth made of gold because many, many dollars have been spent on perfecting my teeth. THANK YOU MOM!!!

#4. This weekend Drew and I are going to San Antonio for more fun in the sun. My mom, step-dad and step-brother will all be there and we are staying in a fabulous hotel! I don’t want to say where are of fear that a crazy person will come find us (me being paranoid) but I will take pictures, of course.

I hope all of you are doing better than ever and I can’t wait to catch up on everyone’s blogs!!! I will be back to regular posting soon!!

XOXO

11 comments:

Deals, Steals and Heels said...

congrats on finishing invisalign, i've had mine off for almost 2 years, and i love the results!!

a H.I.T. said...

Yeah! You're back :) How was invisalign? I had braces when I was younger but some of my teeth moved so I was thinking about trying it.

AprilMarie said...

That's awesome that your brother was able to come home for a little bit.

How was it using Invisalign? I've wanted to get that, to finish "fixing" my teeth, but I'm not too sure...

Mrs. S. said...

It sounds like you had a lot of great reasons for being too busy to post! What a great feeling to have all of your family around. I am sure that it was just wonderful having your step-brother home for a bit. Congrats on being done with your Invisalign! I bet your teeth are gorgeous! I would love to look into getting those someday.
Enjoy your trip!

gigi said...

i left you an award on my blog! i just adore yours!!!

gigi

Lil' Woman said...

You have a beautiful smile...if I can get a smile like that, sign me up

Life at the White House said...

hey there-

life gets crazy busy and it's hard to keep up with blogging sometimes!!!! i only appear to be posting a lot because i write all of them each sunday!

looks like you had a fun memorial day weekend - i want to layout by a pool.......i want a pool!!!!

happy weekend. :)

Carissa said...

cute photos. so nice that your step-bro was able to come home for memorial day!

hope you are having a good weekend, wherever you are :)

samuel said...

Hey I just moved to NYC actually and ran into a great Orthodontist that specializes in invisalign. I highly recommend her, go to:
Invisalign NYC

disa said...

A片下載,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,情色,色情網站,色情遊戲,色情小說,情色文學,色情,aio交友愛情館,色情影片,臺灣情色網,寄情築園小遊戲,情色論壇,嘟嘟情人色網,情色視訊,愛情小說,言情小說,一葉情貼圖片區,情趣用品,情趣,色情漫畫,情色網,情色a片,情色遊戲,85cc成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片,成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風

San Antonio Orthodontist said...

Awesome posts, I'll be sure to check back.